2) Job Title?
3) How long have you been working at The Octagon?
4) What is the best show you have seen at The Octagon?
5) What show would you want to see at The Octagon if you could book any one?
Off West End shows.
6) Best part of your job?
Meeting people after they have just seen a show and hearing how much they enjoyed it.
7) If you weren’t working in the theatre what job would you like to do?
I’d be working in film or media.
8) What is the best thing about The Octagon?
The fact that one night we will have a ballet and the following a rock band and then a comedian; its different every day.
9) What shows are you looking forward to in the new brochure?
All the comedy acts, we get some great names here.
10) What’s your favourite Panto and why?
Aladdin or Jack and the Beanstalk, they are so funny!