We have asked members of staff at the Octagon 10 questions to find a bit more about the people involved in the running of the Theatre.
2) Job Title?
Arts & Entertainment Manager
3) How long you been working at the Octagon?
4) What is the best show you have seen at the Octagon?
Cirque du Ciel – Shang Hi
5) What show would you want to see at the Octagon if you could book anyone?
6) Best part of your job?
Bringing exciting shows and artists to The Octagon and all the people who make the Octagon such a special place from the staff, volunteers, artists and audiences.
7) If you weren’t working in the theatre what job would you like to do?
I’d have to do something in the entertainment industry
8) What is the best thing about the Octagon?
The people – we may have some ups and downs but when we work together we make wonderful things happen and when you have a great show and a full auditorium of people enjoying themselves it really is a fantastic feeling.
9) What shows are you looking forward to in the new brochure?
Sandi Toksvig, the Literary Festival, Let Me Entertain You and the pantomime Snow White!
10)What’s your favourite Panto and why?
It’s tough to choose between Cinderella and Peter Pan but I think I’d have to go for Cinderella – as a panto it has everything and I love the transformation scene.